skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, February 16, 2008
it all starts with small grains of sand...
1(EB) I liked how this turned out, it pleases me :3
Here is a link to a better page to view it on,
here
While my second piece which is also an Earthbound enemy, I'm not quite sure if I like the way it turned out.
The psychic Psyco
1 comment:
nitsud1012
said...
Awesome job ants the scan actually turned out pretty nice.
February 18, 2008 at 10:21 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Best place in the internet for Earthbound info
Earthbound Central
Som fun facts!
- My nick name is really Ants
- I can lick my elbow - I do a lot of Earthbound related activities - Canada only uses igloos as housing.
View my complete profile
words of posts fallen
April
(2)
February
(3)
1 comment:
Awesome job ants the scan actually turned out pretty nice.
Post a Comment